Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stashbusting report week 29

It was a not so bad week this week. I used 1 meter of fabric for the backing of Good fortune, which is now at my mothers place to get quilted by hand.
But I also was a bad girl as yesterday my mother and me where at this store and well Dorry has that cute bag "Lellebel" which is also on the first page of her website and I just have to make it. Just read the instructions and hope I can manage it. I needed 2.25 meter fpr the bag and as I loved the yellow/red fabrics a lot I bought them and will make it from that fabrics. The red dot one will be the outside and the yellow one the inside and the roll will be the "Lellen". Hope to start it very soon, maybe even this week already.

I had problems getting Silvia's Bridal sampler from Amazon UK and gave up after something like 8 weeks of getting new shiiping dates, it wasn't paid yet, so I cancelled the order and decided to wait a while till I found it in a shop and when I was at Dorry's place yesterday I saw it and decided to buy it right away. Will work on SBS soon again.

Fabric in week 29: 2.25 meter

Fabric in 2009: 77.20 meter

Fabric out week 29: 1 meter

Fabric out 2009: 69.85 meter

5 comments:

katrien said...

Ga je starten met de SBS quilt ?
Leuk patroon he die lellebel tas.Succes ermee.

Guute said...

SBS quilt, da's ook geen kleintje. En die lellebel tas vind ik prachtig. Ik heb die mooie tas met vintage sluiting gekocht bij Dorry (moet ze wel nog maken)

Vicky said...

Great purchases! The fabrics are wonderful!

Yvonne aka sommeke said...

Je hebt echte Dotty-stofjes uitgezocht voor je lellebeltas!

julieQ said...

I am glad you found the book, mine too took a while to get to me. I have twelve blocks done so far, and can't wait to see yours!