Thursday, August 03, 2006

And it arrived



I stitched for Paula this scissorfob for the rotation stitchers bb and I just heard it arrived.

It is "In my garden" scissorfob from Sheperd's Bush. I loved stitching it and it went very fast tii. I am glad Paula likes it.

Today I bought the lugana fabric for both Heaven and Earth designs and I am thinking of starting little red riding hood today. Just a little bit, not a lot of stitches :-)

Yesterday I also forgot to tell you all that I have payed now the total quiltingretreat I will be joining in November together with my mother from a LQS here in the neighborhood and it looks like it will be a subject with cats and as you know I love cats.

5 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

That fob is so cute! Well done :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable fob Judith!
I love Shepherds Bush things, the little roly poly people are so cute!
I have Baby Bug Ball on my list for 2006, I hope I can get to it!
Congratulations on the finish, I just know Paula loves it!
:0)
Kitt

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Your fob is so pretty. Great finishing!

Meari said...

I really like this design, Judith. Well done.

Valda said...

Very cute fob! I love Shepherd's Bush stuff! Great finish Judith!