Wednesday, December 31, 2008
1. Bind Lentekriebels Done
2. Bind Cat's Paw Done
3. Finish the last round robin for the quilting sisters Done
4. Finish the top of Journey of a quilter
5. Make a few strip quilt and other WIM's in my closet Done
6. Work on all the WIP quilts Done
7. Finish at least 10 pages of LRRH (1 page a month) Done
8. Finish English garden sampler Done
9. Stitch some things for myself
1. Finish the big star mysterie "Lentekriebels" at least the top, the quilting will take some time as it is very very big. - Top done, quilting is almost finished
2. Finish Journey of a quilter top or also quilt. - LOL this is not done at all. I am now stitching on the third block, but all the blocks are pieced, so that is nice
3. Finish Cat's Paw quilt top or also quilt - Top done and quilted, only binding to do
4. Work on my other quilt wips. - Did do that and started a few new ones
5. Doing some quilty exchanges like the fourseasons ones and maybe something like the secret santa exchange. Did do that too
Stitchy Goals for 2008:
1. Enjoying some more exchanges, but less than 2007. Yes done
2. Stay on track with the quilting and also with the stitching Round Robin With the stitching one I am totally finished even made two more blocks with the quilting one I am not on track at all, but hope to finish the last one in January
3. Finish NHA done
4. I wanted to write now Finish Little red riding hood, but well that seems a bit to much, but I want to finish 20 pages, which comes to 1 page per two weeks. Than there are in the end only 20 pages left to do, so it will be surly finished in 2009. By the way I have choosen the big print of the chart as that is a bit easier to do. Did do 9 pages
5. Maybe when I have time left stitch some things for myself. :-(
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
Before I went away I made a few progress pics. Here is the first one it is from the Englisch garden sampler as you all can see I made some nice progress on it and since this pic I even made more progress. It was that I didn't have two colors with me otherwise everything on the left side of the first pilar was finished. I will surely finish that side today or tomorrow.
Than I made also a new block for my 1930 quilt. Will work some more on that quilt this weekend and probaly will also make some cloths for my niece as my DB and DSIL loved the cloths I made very much and as soon as my DF will send the pic I can show you how she looked in it. Today I had to make the tunica a little bigger as it was not wide enough, hope it will fit now perfectly.
My secret santa will get it's own post later.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Saturday, December 06, 2008
This was the most difficult one for me as the first two parts were already very colorfull and I thought it needed a bit of a rest.
Here you can see it quilted and all finished.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Than I also heard Helen has received her quilt too. I quilted this one. When I received to be quilted I was totally in love with it and so happy to do the quilting on this one. I read Helen likes it very much. Lucky us who worked on it.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Hated the fabric. Pic is bad, but well it is finished. Today also finished my ornament exchange and will send that wednesday with a lot of other exchanges. Hope to finish the sscs exchange also before wednesday so that one can fly away too.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Also I am working on the spring fling round robin (quilting part) . This weekend I hope to work on Erin's rr so it can go on it's way on time. I think I have my stitching inspiration back now. I think I just stitched to much when I sat up with my leg. Didn't feel like stitching at all. This week I also got in Just nan's christmas ornament issue 2008 and well that got a lot of my stitching inspiration back. Already decided what to stitch for the christmas ornament exchange on SBEBB. Will start stitching that one soon too.
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
It is part of witch way finished into a pillow. A new type of pillow for me and I just tried something and lucky me it turned out great.