Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Where have I been busy with

Well I have been sewing on my Spring fling round robin part 3 (which was the second border). I have send it out today. Hope the end receiver will be happy with it. I have let the middle design come back in the second border and that worked out fine and as the rest of the quilt was really hectic, the rest of the border is just plain.
Than as I already told in a few posts I am busy with my wintercloths and so I have bought some extra fabrics. You will see this being tunics/shirts soon. Now I only need a stretch denim fabric for some jeans.
Than yesterday also my order from Amazon came in. Two Jennifer Chiaverini books. I will love cooking the recipes from the book for sure.
Sticthingwise I am still waiting for my halloweenexchange to arrive. Silly me forgot to put in the goodies I bought to go with the exchange, hope my partner won't be to sad about that.
End of this week I hope to send out the pumpkin patch exchange. Only have to do a little on it and than it is ready to be send.
Also the big news is that the middle part of my big quilt Lentekriebels is finished and I am now busy with the last part of the border. Still hope to finish this month, but it will be close.
After that I surely will be busy with stitching. I hope some stitching laides are still reading my blog as the comments section is a bit silent. Well I am planning a giveaway when I have finished Lentekriebels and I am sure I will get a lot of comments than.
Also decided that for the SSCS exchange I am going to make some gifts with a jellyroll and some yardage.

5 comments:

Laura - StitchinManiac said...

I just discovered your blog and have so enjoyed watching the progress you're making on your projects. I am a "stitcher", so I wanted you to know I've been lurking for a while. Have a great day!

Laura

Yvonne aka sommeke said...

Oooh, ik reageer niet altijd, maar lees elk bericht hoor!
Heb je nog wel plek in de kleerkast? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ziet er heel mooi uit.

Wat eenb mooie boeken heb je weer besteld. Bij welke amazon bestel je? Gewoon die in amerika?

Anonymous said...

Leuk dat je even op mijn weblog was. Maakt het ook makkelijk die van jou te vinden.
Is ook leuk gezichten erbij te weten.
Mooie borduursels maak je en zo veel.
Groetjes Martine

julieQ said...

I am so glad you have had some stitching time! Wonderful fabrics...yummy good!