Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sewing

I got this pattern with an exchange sometime (don't know anymore with which exchange) and liked it very much, so I did put it in my whenever-I-have-time-to-make-this-basket and well the time had come today. Great way to put away your bobbins. I will be surely making some others as presents. They are christmasfabrics from Moda, don't know the serie anymore. Tomorrow after work I will go to my parents and watch my niece and nephew. And saturday morning and afternoon I will just have fun at my parents seeing what my mother has made lately in real life. Sunday I am planning to do some patchwork, has been a long time.


2 comments:

Yvonne aka sommeke said...

Mooi en handig project weer Judith!
Amuseer je bij mam en pap hé!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Oh Judith...could you make me one of those while you are at it....Please...Pretty Please...me promise not to have anymore UFO's.....after this next year that is.....LOL....

I love that...you did a fantastic job on that. That is so pretty too. I love that material.