Before I went away I made a few progress pics. Here is the first one it is from the Englisch garden sampler as you all can see I made some nice progress on it and since this pic I even made more progress. It was that I didn't have two colors with me otherwise everything on the left side of the first pilar was finished. I will surely finish that side today or tomorrow.
Than I made also a new block for my 1930 quilt. Will work some more on that quilt this weekend and probaly will also make some cloths for my niece as my DB and DSIL loved the cloths I made very much and as soon as my DF will send the pic I can show you how she looked in it. Today I had to make the tunica a little bigger as it was not wide enough, hope it will fit now perfectly.
My secret santa will get it's own post later.