Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Mailbox has been busy and stitching to share



Well as you can read in the title of this post I have been having a very busy mailbox. Yesterday in de PO box I received some backing and binding fabric I ordered at webfabrics, line Portobelle market for my 40T quilt which I still have to make, but the fabrics were on sale. I ordered a blue for the back and a red for the binding, sorry didn;t take a pic of them and they are upstairs and I am downstairs.



Than yesterday evening a beautifull spider came in, that was a little christmas ornament from a stitchers group I am in. It is really beautifull made by Sisu. Spider is sitting on the fabrics. Today the mailman even had two packages for me. One was with fabrics I won at a ebayauction all 1930's fabrics. And the other one was with the SSCS package I received from Colleen. I am very curious what is in that very big christmas stocking.
Than friday I started stitching on a piece I am making for my aunt and uncle. It is Teresa Wentzlers Englisch Garden sampler and as you can see I only have been border stitching. Always love stitching on a TW very much. It has to be finished the beginning of March, LOL so all the time in the world to stitch on it.

5 comments:

Valda said...

Love the fabrics you received and the spider from Sisu is adorable! Can't wait to hear what you received in the stocking from Colleen. Your TW is beautiful! Your needles must be smoking if you've stitched all that since Friday!

Karen said...

Great stuff, Judith!!! I just started EGS last month, too - you're a lot further than me, but I'm really wanting to get on down to the fountain part :) Keep us updated on EGS!!

Twana said...

Very nice start!

Cathy said...

You have made alot of progress on your TW. I will enjoy watching this one come to life. Keep up the good work.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That sampler is coming along beautifully.