Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fall doll quilt and a little help



I have quilted this one in the past days. Love the feather pattern. I am still worrying if my partner will like it.



Yesterday I also got the name of my secret santa, now I have to find out her likes and dislikes and than think of something to make her. Looked a bit around and I have an idea.

Here a bit of help for my partner. I got this from another blog:

Favorite colors: Fall colors, but also like bright colors. I am not really a pink person

Quilting style: traditional, but also like crazyquilts and redwork, etc. Only don;t like artquilts

Other crafts: counted cross stitch

Food likes: Like everything

Snacks/candy: chocolate and cookies also together.

Decorating style: yellow, blue, red orange in the house only the bedroom is brown/cream.

4 comments:

Janice said...

Why wouldn't your partner like it? Its got nice colours and its beautifully made. And is that hand-quilting? It looks like it... Well done!

Yvonne said...

It's a gorgeous bag and your partner will love it! :)

Rose Marie said...

Now, this mini says "fall". Love the colours and the border fabric!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your finish I bet your partner will love it!