February was a very good month with finishes and progress.
- I finished block 23 of Nature's Home afghan and I am half way block 24, so that will be finished soon too.
- On the 6th I started Sylvia's Bridal sampler and I finished 9 blocks this month, would have loved to finish block a 10 too as than I would have the first row done.
- On the 9th I finished Annemarie's Neighborhood RR.
- One the 13th I started a quilt for my new nephew/niece and I have done 5 blocks so far, still 7 to go.
- Than I decided I will try to do one block of Journey of quilter per month and this month I have finished one, so I am on a roll with that one.
- 24th I finished the finishing on my teatime exchange and well I love it very much. Hope .... does too.
- I also finished a beautifull block for RoseMarie in a personal exchange
For March I want to do the following:
- A block of Journey of a quilter
- Finish Michelle's RR by the 15th and send it to Erin
- Finish Connie's RR by the 15th
- Finish the stitcheries for quilt for my niece/nephew
- Begin the birthdayexchange for crazyexchange (beginning of april it has to go in the mail)
- Begin the Here's to Ewe Exchange due 8th of April
The jellyroll from the zaza fabric just came in a minute ago, yeah now I can begin to design.