Sunday, March 30, 2008
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Sometimes it is good to clean your sewingroom. I was storaging all my charts differently and well this design from Debbie Mum came into my hands and as we were doing an tea time exchange. I thought lets well stitch it and than go and think about how to finish. Well it became a little teabox. I still had pruple tulip fabric left from 2 years back and here is what became of it. I have to say the pic isn't perfect. I also included a pack of all kinds of tea.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
The quilting retreat was great. You can see pics here . I have done a lot on the retreat I have basted my Lentekriebels quilt and finished sewing all the blocks of Journey of a quilter. Now I have to go and do the stitcheries on 7 blocks. Will place a pic of the sewed blocks later this week.
Yesterday I finished Michelle's Round Robin. I just love it.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Michelle her Neighborhood round robin isn't finished yet, I didn't have enough time to stitch, but I hope it can go in the mail next wednesday, only have soe things to stitch around the house.
I am very far behind in my blogreading (1000+ feeds).
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
First I have done a lot on block 24 of Nature's Home afghan, but all the flowers are always a lot of work, so it is slow progress. Than Michelle's Round robin came in and I started that too as I have to send it out the 15th of this month. Lucky me is that I have all other deadlines finished. There went a box to RoseMarie and a box to .... . For Michelle I am stitching Halloween Alley or at least a part of it. Also going not really fast as Sjors, our cat, only wants to hug the whole day when I am home.
This morning I had my quiltcourse again and it was drawing and cuttingtime. Well you now can see how it will look at the end. Only one wing left at the right goose, but I didn't have enough fusible web. Lucky me is that I will be there again tomorrow, so I can pick some up to do also that last wing and than with the next lesson we will put a small band of fabric around all pieces, my fabric is a bright yellow one and it looks so great. Looking forward to doing some more on this one.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Saturday, March 01, 2008
- I finished block 23 of Nature's Home afghan and I am half way block 24, so that will be finished soon too.
- On the 6th I started Sylvia's Bridal sampler and I finished 9 blocks this month, would have loved to finish block a 10 too as than I would have the first row done.
- On the 9th I finished Annemarie's Neighborhood RR.
- One the 13th I started a quilt for my new nephew/niece and I have done 5 blocks so far, still 7 to go.
- Than I decided I will try to do one block of Journey of quilter per month and this month I have finished one, so I am on a roll with that one.
- 24th I finished the finishing on my teatime exchange and well I love it very much. Hope .... does too.
- I also finished a beautifull block for RoseMarie in a personal exchange
For March I want to do the following:
- A block of Journey of a quilter
- Finish Michelle's RR by the 15th and send it to Erin
- Finish Connie's RR by the 15th
- Finish the stitcheries for quilt for my niece/nephew
- Begin the birthdayexchange for crazyexchange (beginning of april it has to go in the mail)
- Begin the Here's to Ewe Exchange due 8th of April
The jellyroll from the zaza fabric just came in a minute ago, yeah now I can begin to design.