Sunday, September 06, 2009

stashbusting report week 36

Well a good week as I busted some stash for the year of schnibbles, the pattern this month is winter white and I am using Roman holiday.
Also a package of charmpacks and yardage came in. For Somerset Cottage I already ordered yardage and as soon as the mill house inn yardage comes in I will be ordering that too. And well Astor Manor precuts arrived at the fatquartershop and I just couldn't resist that line when I saw it the first time and reserved already a fqbundle. So well this is not good for the busting, Rouenneries I am still thinking about to buy some charmpacks or not when the line will arrive. Probaly not, as that is not good for the stashbusting at all.

Fabric in week 36: 7.25 meter
Fabric out week 36: 4.90 meter

Fabric in 2009: 100.85 meter
Fabric out 2009: 107.25 meter

Fabric busted in 2009: 6.40 meter

No comments: