Saturday, February 13, 2010

stashbusting

Hmpf bad bad week. Nothing out and a lot in.
Charmpacks from a breath of avignon, bar harbor, martinique and cherisch nature came in and also a blush jellyroll.
Also ordered a few yards from Garden party and Blush. Both quilts that I make from that lines are already known, so that makes it a bit less hard ;-)

fabric in: 20.15 meter
fabric out: 16.25 meter
Fabric busted: 3.90 meter

In a few weeks I will be in the positive again. I have a lot of plans.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm right there with you! I love the new lines that are coming out and you picked some good ones. I'll have my confession posted in the morning. LOL

Rhonda said...

You are just fine from where I stand!

Margeeth said...

Dat valt toch best mee? Wacht maar tot 1 maart, als ik mijn report van februari plaats met mijn verjaardagscadeau erbij, dat is pas erg!

julieQ said...

Sometimes you just need a little stash enhancement!