Sunday, April 01, 2012

I am still here

I am sure you thought I fell of the earth, but no I am still here. I have had the flu and after that a huge bronchitis due to medicinproblems I wasn't fast enough starting the medicins. But now I am slowly getting back on track. I have to show you an update on St Nick. I have finished another 2 pages and by the way St Nick was already in the last pic. I just found out when starting the new page. His feet are showing up just above the deer.

Waarschijnlijk dachten jullie dat ik van de aarde was verdwenen, zolang als ik stil ben geweest, maar ik  ben 2 en een halve week ziek geweest. Eerst een zware griep en daarna een hele zware bronchitis. Mijn longen zijn nog niet leeg, maar het gaat al stukken beter. Ik had nog wel een update van St Nick, want ik had weer 2 pagina's af. En ik dacht dat St. Nick nog niet te zien was, maar een klein gedeelte van zijn voeten waren bij de vorige foto ook al te zien vlak boven het hertje.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful work Judith. I love watching your progress on these wonderful projects.

Cindy said...

I almost forgot to let you know that I awarded you the Liebster award. Check out my blog for details.

http://homeofaflossjunkie.blogspot.com

Shelleen said...

I hope that you are feeling better and don't get sick again. St Nick is looking awesome!

mdgtjulie said...

Oh, yay, Judith. You've got feet, whoo hoo!!! I'm glad you're finally getting to the focal point of this piece. That's just awesome. Grats to you. And I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. It seems that everyone in the US is sick too. There's definitely something going around. Hope you're feeling back to yourself in no time!

inge said...

oeioei, hopelijk vlug helemaal terug in orde! mooi borduurwerk!!!!!

Stitching in the country said...

Its coming along fantastically Judith

Hugs
Kay

Vickie said...

Very Pretty!!!

Felicity said...

It's lovely!

Unknown said...

Mijn mand valt open bij het zien van zo mooi werk, prachtig!!!!

gr Elisa(beth)
http://kostelijkleven.com