Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Voting time

Today was election day here in the netherlands I had problems on who to vote all time we knew we had to vote again. I voted and am looking forward who will win this time and what government we will get for the next 4 years.

I have a very long weekend as I also have tomorrow morning of as I am just to tired. I am hoping to have 2 finishes this weekend. I hope to finish the quilttop of it's summertime and also finish the next block of Nature's Home afghan. So stay tuned this weekend for some pics. Just heard my DH will work on our car saturday afternoon, so I can have 3 days of stitching, patching and quilting. Will keep you updated of my progress.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hello and welcome to the Quilting 4 Pleasure ring. Nice to meet you.

I spent a wonderful few days in Holland a few years ago. Haarlam and Gouda. Hope to go back again -- have a few more stroop waffles.

Are you making a Dear Jane quilt?