Monday, March 12, 2007

I am still alive

I know I am a bit silence, but Iam busy preparing for my quiltingretreat this weekend. I will leave friday around lunchtime and come back sunday afternoon. I have cut a lot of blocks from the mysterie that is solved now. Just have to do still a lot of sewing. I hope to cut some more the coming day and than I am sure I will be finished soon with the whole mysterie and I can start quilting it.
Yesterday I have finished summer snapperland and there will be a pic later this week or next week, just when I have time to take the pic. I am in a hurry right now as I have to go to my sewing class in a few minutes.
Today we had some beautifull weather and I love it very much. Finally some sun.
Bye for now and see you all soon.

3 comments:

Gail said...

I hope that you have a wonderful retreat and come back with lots to show us.

Elizabeth Braun said...

Aaaaaarrrrrrghhhhh! You're going on a retreat and I NEED one badly! Well, hope the weather stays fine for you, we are doing well, aren't we? It's sunny here in the UK almost all the time!

Cheryl said...

I hope you enjoy your retreat. I would love to learn quilting. I was at a craft exhibition at the weekend and it really made me want to learn! My mums friend is an expert so i may ask her for some lessons. Look forward to seeing some pictures