Friday, May 11, 2007

I have been tagged by Dawn

Here are the rules:Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. John, my DH, is 9 years older than me.

2. I was once attacked by someone with a knife. He hit me in my hand and when I was looking at it I saw my bone :-( (very scary)

3. I have had my own horse for 8 years when I was still living at my parents.

4. We are seriously thinking about moving out of this country. Canada comes first on the list to move to, but it could also be somewhere in Europe.

5. I am allergic to Latex and with a job in a hspital that isn't a nice allergy.

6. I moved in with John after only 2 months.

7. I am really afraid of the dentist and it is such a nice man.

I tag Simone, Jacqueline, Iris, Carol, Mathilda , Barbara

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Oh dear! I'll have to sleep on my 7 random facts.

That must've been terrifying to be attacked and to see your own bones exposed. YIKES!

Where in Canada would you think of moving? It's a beautiful country, and I know quite a few Dutch-Canadians. :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh Canada! I think its a great country to live in! Of course I'm biased ;-)