This past week I have been doing a lot of sewing on the 3x3=9 mysterie and it will be lovely when finished. It consists of 12 parts and I have now almost finished the 4th part, a lot of cutting was involved in the parts I have done so far. I also made a mistake in the cutting and lucky me, I had enough fabric left.
I have also been stitching like crazy on Little red riding hood and the next two pages are almost finished. Only 10 more rows to go.
Today I started the bag/bucket exchange and I am still happy with the design I have planned in my head. Hope it will look as good in real.
Than this week I got the center in of the spring fling round robin and also already the second round. For the first border, I still have to think a bit about. I am still not totally sure what to do with it. For the one I have to add the second border too I am totally sure what to do.
Pic is of our house and probaly the last pic of the tree in front of our home as they decided to remove all the trees from our street. Will I miss it, probaly a bit.