Saturday, March 27, 2010

All blocks finished..


And the quiltttop put together. Now just have to decide on the borders. Probaly will be one of the green colors or a piece of all the colors that are in it, but I think I will do that for the binding.
I can't do any applique for a week or more as one of my fingers is really hurting. Well lucky me I haven't planned any applique soon.
With this top finished I may start two new quilts as the box from 40 T is still empty and waiting for a new project. Also have to decide about the carolina christmas as I am not really liking the outcome of the mysterie.

4 comments:

♥ Sari ♥ said...

Soooo pretty!!!

Yvonne aka sommeke said...

Dat is weer een prachtstuk Judith!
'k Geef hier véél Oooooh's en Aaaaah's voor! ;-)

Jantine said...

Wat een prachtige quilt! Leuk met al die blokken door elkaar. Heeft het patroon ook een naam?

Sherri said...

I soo love this quilt!!!