Sunday, March 28, 2010

stashreport


It is time for the weekly stashreport. It is a good one as I finished all the blocks from the 1930 quilt, that is 6 meter out of my stash. This was an oldie from for the stashreports, so I decided with myself that for the oldies I can count the stash when I finish the top.

Also the monthly jellyroll came in, so 2.5 meter came in. It was a jellyroll from Martinique and a quilt is planned already.
Fabric in 2010: 66.70 meter
Fabric out in 2010: 85.70 meter
Fabric busted: 19 meter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judith, that is a beautiful quilt!!! I love the colours. I also count my oldies when I finish the top. Best wishes, Dianne B. in England

Vicki H. said...

I count oldies, newbies and everything that gets finished!! That is a very pretty quilt. I am getting in the mood for more retro and reproduction quilts. Very nice!!

Mary-Kay said...

That's a really pretty quilt. it reminds me of a cottage garden in the summer in full bloom.

Amy said...

Your quilt turned out beautiful.