I just love stashbusting and I am really seeing my stash go down.
This week some fabric came back in the stash from the carolina christmas mysterie as I didn't like the outcome of the mysterie and because I wasn't that far yet I could stop easily. 3 meter in from the fabric that were leftover.
Than the fabric that went out. First I have busted fabric for the backings and bindings from the schnibbles quilts Sunday Best and Tagalong. I also busted fabric for the binding of the mysteriequilt on the pic. My mother called me wednesday that the quilt was finished. I think I gave it to her in september to quilt it by hand. She loved it very much and asked if she could quilt it. She wanted to finish it before it gets warmer (I said that she also could quilt on it next winter, but she wanted to finish it now) and so she did. So I made the binding and as soon as the quilt it home again I will finish the binding.
I also busted fabric for a new quilt. I started a new one and I call it turning pink. It is done with a Candy Kisses. Already going great with putting it together and hope to have it finished this weekend. I will also need some fabric from my stash, but don't know yet which piece and how big it will be.
Fabric in week 15: 3 meter
Fabric out week 15: 6.20 meter
Fabric in 2010: 69.70 meter
Fabric out 2010: 94.80 meter
Fabric busted: 25.10 meter
I have to say there is an envelope on it's way with fabrics, but I am sure they will get all used this year LOL.