Saturday, February 24, 2007

Finished another DJ block



I just finished F6 for my DJ.

Well the applique in this one isn't perfect, but hey in a big quilt with these little blocks you won;t notice ;-)

Also I opened my birthdaypackage today as tomorrow I won;t have time with visitors all day. You can see all the fatquarters I got of 2 quiltingclubs here.

Also I got a lot of stitching stuf. But I haven't taken a picture of that.

Today and yesterday I made some nice progress on Starlight sampler. I can start now to do the alphabeth and the rest that is under the house.

5 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Wishing you wonderful birthday celebrations, Judith!!!

Karen en Marc said...

Leuk die stofjes zeg, en een hele leuke verjaardag toegewenst.

Anonymous said...

leuke stofjes !!!!!!!!! en natuurlijk van harte gefeliciteerd !!!!!!!

Hanne said...

Lovely DJ block.
Happy birthday to you :-)

Katjaquilt said...

Happy birthday. What are your plans for these wonderful cheerful FQs?