Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I am sewing like crazy and...



I just love doing it here. Here is the shirt I made second, but now in my body and the new project I made the pants. I am very happy with how it turned out. Now I have to decide what to make next.
Yesterday I got the first BOM from Leanne's house "A Quilter's Journey", which is block 6 and I a already looking forward of starting it, maybe thursday afternoon. I had a question for that and I hope you all will be reading still. What is weaveline? She says to put it behind your stitcherie, but me and also not my LQS/Sewing store don't know what it is. So if anybody can telle me please do so. Maybe we have something similar here.

6 comments:

jacq said...

wauw mooie broek!, in dit tempo heb je binnen kort een hele nieuwe zomer garderobe, waar iedereen jaloers op is.
ene ben stiekum best jaloers op je nieuwe quilt project! ga je zeker volgen en aanmoedigen.

Anonymous said...

Jij kan deze zomer zeker buiten komen in je mooie nieuwe outfit! ;-) Bravo hoor, een broek is toch niet zooo simpel om te maken.

Weaveline? Dunne plakbare vlieseline?

http://www.honeysucklecottage.com.au/shop/product_info.php?products_id=4208

Doeiiii

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Lovely outfit Judith!

Paula, the quilter said...

Such a nice summery outfit.

ollie1976 said...

Beautiful shirt!

Anonymous said...

Excellent job - that looks like a fabulous summer outfit and comfortable too :)