I had a problem with my craftingroom for a few years now, but never could figure out what the problem was. Well I finally figured it out. When we moved here I only had one hobby which was stitching and now I have 3, which is two more hobbies and both are getting bigger and bigger. I have now emptied one closet and organized all the charts that were in that one in another sytem, so it could go with the rest in the other closet. Now the other closet will be the sewing and quilting closet. Still busy with that one. Hopefully after the weekend my room looks great again with only my sewingmachine and ironing board outside closets and the rest in it.
The pic is Romeo and Juliett for TW whc I stitch years ago and as I hate posts with no pics I just had to put a pic in.