Friday, January 25, 2008

new patterns


Well I am working very hard on a quilt and am stitching like cray on Nature's Homae Afghan, when this block is finished I will make a pic to show them. Also got my teatime exchange partner and now I have to choose what to stitch. This week also Annemarie her RR came in the mail and I decided what to stitch, now I just have to go and stitch it. Also decided what to do on Connie's quilt RR and hope to work on that one this weekend. All 3 have a deadline in the first two weeks in March, so I have to spread it a bit, set some priorities.

On the pic you see two patterns that I bought here, when you clcok on-linestore you can read it in english and french. They are two miniquilts, "Flowerfestival" and "where in my body". They are planned to work on some time soon.

4 comments:

Yvonne aka sommeke said...

Ooo leuk zijn je nieuwe Bobbin-patronen!

mereth said...

It sounds like you're going to be a really busy person!

Kathy A. said...

Wow, you have lots of plans in the works. Good luck and I look forward to seeing what you will stitch on Annemarie's.

Carla said...

it looks like you're going to be very busy next month!