Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My sewingroom is ready

This past months we have been changing my sewingroom and today my DH finally finished the last thing which was the table.
A pic taken from the table
Taken from the window in the boxes on the right side there are all my floss, DMC and others
In the boxes the closest to the table are all my clothing make things and sewng threads. Than a row of boxes that I still have to sort out.
Few to the window.
My table with above the picture is from my own horse and her daughter, I had her 10 years and she died 10 years ago.
The 2 rows of boxes that are the closest to the walls are al my quiltingsupplies and the row next to it are the stitchingsupplies like fabric, charts and floss that is not organized yet in the boxes. Yes I still need some organizing to do.
On top of the boxes are all my works in progress quilting wise and some stitching fabrics.


Doesn't it look colorfull.

18 comments:

Kim said...

Colorful and wonderful! I like the storage ideas that you used to create your space. This is a very nice sewing room. Thank you for showing it to us. :)
Kim

tami said...

Absolutely wonderful. I bet you get a lot done in there.

Leanne said...

What a lovely sewing room.

Anonymous said...

Judith, ik ben stikjaloers! Wat een goed ingerichte hobbykamer heb jij zeg!

Kathryn in NZ said...

Aren't DIY handy husbands the best? The room looks awesome.

Kathy A. said...

What a lovely room and I love the colors. I had such fun stitching on your RR Judith. I stitched for four days straight. I could not put it down. I'm glad you liked it.

Cindy said...

OMG...I love your sewing room, Judith. Its so cozy and wonderful with so neat storage system. I wish I could have one like yours too :D

Sandra said...

Wow wat geweldig zeg! Wat een heerlijke kamer geworden, ik ben echt jaloers op je hoor!

Groetjes, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Wauw Judith, wat een heerlijke kamer en een boel kasten. Heerlijk om alles zo op te kunnen ruimen.
Heel veel plezier en dat je maar veel mooie werkstukken mag maken.
Je paardjes zijn trouwens ook erg mooi.

Anonymous said...

Met zo'n mooi naai-atelier moet je wel mooie dingen maken.

Annelies said...

What a wonderful room. It looks perfect !

Gina said...

It's wonderful. So organised.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Teresa said...

A great space! I know you must be itching to get in there and start creating.

Anonymous said...

het ziet er heerlijk uit! lekker kleurrijk! nu op naar de affo's!

Anonymous said...

Wat een mooie naaikamer.En zoveel bergruimte.Veel plezier daar.

Rose Marie said...

What a great sewing room .... bet you will be making lots and lots for us to see!

Stitcher said...

How wonderful

Anonymous said...

Now THAT's a stash!