Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I am a winner

I am a very happy girl. I read on Sherri her blog from the year of schnibbles that I won a prize, it is a panel from Fabulous fall with coordinating fabrics. I will show the prize when it will arrive.
Than today when I was at my work I saw on our webpage from the hospital that there were tickets for the musical Chigaco, two for the price of one and as we are married for 9 years this weekend. I decided to do it and order them. So we will have a nice evening in two weeks.
Hope it will be as good or better than Mamma Mia, where we were at the end of September, also with tickets from my work.
I really have to go now and work on the cloths.

2 comments:

Yvonne aka sommeke said...

Proficiat met het winnen!
En alvast een fijne huwelijksverjaardag gewenst!

inge said...

fijne huwelijksverjaardag! veel plezier met jullie uitje'