1. Finish Gerardquilt Done
2. Finish Yvonnequilt Done
1. Finish Crazy Cat lady exchange Done and on it's way
2. Finish lined seed back exchange Done and on it's way
3. Finish MTM Done
4. Stitch on animal shelf Done
Also I have finished the stitching on the needlework small exchange and finished it in a nice exchange, at least I think it looks nice.
Goals for October:
1. Finish Yvonnequilt
2. Work on the big mysteriequilt (this month we are getting the last part)
1. Finish animal shelf
2. Finish September stamp-it
3. Finish October stamp-it
4. Finish scissorfob exchange
5. Work on Little red riding hood
Finally I am quilting the Yvonnequilt and boy it will look great. First the sewing of Jacqueline was fantastic and now my meandering looks also very good. I will show a pic as soon as I can let it alone for awhile. Hopefully it will be done this week(end) so that I can take it to Jacqueline the 7th to show her and than put it in the mail, so it will be on time at Yvonne for her birthday the 15th.
Blogrolling isn't working very well at the moment, but I hope that in a day or something it will work again.