Saturday, September 30, 2006

Quilt for Yvonne finished


I didn't expect that I would finish, but I just did. Now I have to go and e-mail Jacqueline if she has some fabric left for binding as I don't have any.
So now I will have the whole month of october to work on my own mysteriequilts. Yeah!!

Annemarie, I have it in a sort of a scrollframe, but it is on a stitchingstand that my dad build, but I am thinking of buying a scrollframe for my HEAD pieces as they are huge and don't fit the stand. I love working with them.

8 comments:

Silverthimble said...

Nice finish! Ready for binding. Pat yourself on the back!

Valda said...

Another beautiful quilt! Great job, Judith!

Shelina said...

Congratulations on getting it quilted. Looks good!

quiltpixie said...

way to finish it up -- and a great reward for yourself to work on your own mysteries in October ;-)

Singular Stitches said...

Pretty!

Cynthia said...

well done Judith. The quilt is lovely.

mainely stitching said...

This is an amazing finish!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely quilt!