Sunday, September 24, 2006

I hate this

I had 3 finishes this week also have finished them in very cute things and I can't show anything as they are all for exchanges. But it also means that I am totally finished with the first 3 exchanges and the crazy cat lady exchange will go in the mail tomorrow. The lined seedbag has to wait a few days as I still have to get a nice color ribbon for that and the small needlework exchange have to wait a lot longer as that is to be send around the 15th of october. Now I only have to make a scissorfob and than I am finished with all the exchanges so far and I have to say I love doing the finishing a lot.
This week I will have to look if I have enough Hobbs to sandwich the Quilt for Yvonne, so that I can start the quilting on that otherwise I will have to go to the LQS to buy some.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Sounds like you've had a busy weekend. The pictures will keep-- Don't you love surprises!!!
Melanie

Von said...

Can't wait to see your exchanges - I know they're marvelous! :D

Cynthia said...

you have been very busy. Well done on finishing the things for the exchanges.