She and me are since last year working on the Sylvia's bridal sampler, but due to circumstances we haven't worked on it since april. After we saw eachother last weekend with the retreat we have decided to start again. As I have finished one block more than her I started real slow with b2. The baset block was already finished, but didn't know for sure I had a pic of it that is why it is in the pic. B2 is paperpieced and that is still not my favourite sewing technique. Next week b3 is on my list of things to do.
With all the cutting of the charmsquares for this quilt I had a lot of little scraps over and I just was a bit of playng with them and this is the first I made of it. It is a birthdaypresent for someone, hope to send it out this weekend with some other things. Hope the receiver will like it.
Tomorrow I will start and hopefully finish quilting the quilt mentioned above and put on the binding. I have so much fun with it, but first I want to clean up my sewingroom as it really needs that.