Thursday, March 05, 2009

Birthday stash

A post about my vacation will be after this one. I am in a birthdaygroup on a dutch quilting list and we exchange strips of fabric for our birthdays. I got 55 strips for my birthday and I already know what to do with them. It will probaly become a wave quilt with some other fabrics too, but well first I have a lot of other things to do.
I also am a member of a birthdayclub on a english stitching yahoo list and also got to unpack all their gifts. I was spoiled a lot.
And on to the next pic. These fabrics I also got for that group and I used them already in a quilt.

4 comments:

katrien said...

leuke geschenkjes voor je verjaardag.

Kathryn in NZ said...

Nice quilt - love the graduated greens.

inge said...

mooie lapjes en mooie quilt!

2ne said...

You were lucky with your Birthday stash, good luck and have a great day