Saturday, March 07, 2009

A beautifull birthday package found my doorstep



I just got a beautifull package from Laura. I just love everything she send me. First the beautifull stitching pocket she made for me. She had to use 3 sewing problems as she had problems with the finishing. But it is beautifull done. Just watch the beautifull over one stitching and the buttons are from her grandmothers button jar. Isn't it a beauty.
Than all the beautifull goodies. I somehow misplaced the beads when making the pic, but she also send me 4 packages of beads that were on my wishlist. Also a skien from thread gathere that was on my wishlist and some nice GAST threads.
Than a sheperd's bush needleroll that was on my wishlist. Than the LHN quilting chartpack as I am a quilting queen (her words not mine), A shop exclusive kit from shperd's bush "A gentle garden" with framing mats and it is beautifull, will be a joy to stitch this this spring/summer. Than a cut fob from sheperd's bush with scissors attached to them and than she made me also a beautifull strawberry emery/fob. I love the garden theme she used for my birthdaypackage and I am just in shock and so so happy. Thank you Laura for this beautifull package which really made my day today.

7 comments:

Yvonne aka sommeke said...

Oooh Oooh, je valt de laatste tijd véél "met je gatje in de boter" hé!
Een fijne vakantie en zo véél mooie verjaardagskadootjes!
Tot volgende weeeeeeeeek!

Carmen said...

beautiful gifts!.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you liked your gifts Judith! It was very fun to plan this, and put it together.

Carolyn NC said...

Happy Birthday again - lovely gifts!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Congrats!

Brigitte said...

This is such a nice stitcher's pocket, and so beautifully finished. Enjoy all your goodies from this great exchange.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!