Saturday, October 28, 2006

Forgot to show the pic and my goals


I just saw that I forgot to post the pic of the finished Yvonnequilt. The one that asked the quilt for her will do the handwork on the binding.

I know I am early, but I won;t complete anymore goals I think.

Goals for October:

Quilting:

1. Finish top, quilting and binding on babyquilt for Ypie
2. Finish binding on Yvonnequilt
3. Quilt and bind Petraquilt
4. Work on the big mysteriequilt
extra:
Worked on 3x3=9 quilt

Stitching:
1. Finish animal shelf
2. Finish scissorfob exchange
3. Finish page 1 of Little red riding hood
extra:
Worked on stocking stuffer exchange

November goals:
1. Finish Stocking stuffer exchange
2. Finish Ornament exchange
3. Finish Animal shelf
4. Start take time to quilt spring
5. Work on 3 x 3 = 9 quilt
6. Work on first mysteriequilt

2 comments:

Anne S said...

The Yvonne quilt is beautiful :D When I get stuck with my quilting start next year, I know where to come to for guidance ;)

Eileen said...

That quilt is really great, and I envy the goals you've been able to cross off.
Your mystery blocks have some great color, how big will it be-or haven't you found that out yet?