Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It finally arrived


Just got the word that my lined seedbag exchange arrived. I am glad Mary loves it and also the skiens of Gloriana silk I put in.

Now keeping my fingers crossed that also my small exchanges from SBEBB will arrive.

Today I also got the name for the stocking stuffer exchange and I am already making up a nice package.

At the moment I am busy working on my big mysteriequilt. There is a lot of paperpiercing in it and I am not that good in paperpiercing. I will show pics hopefully later today. Also I stitched a lot on little red riding hood. I will take a picture of that one as soon as the first page is finished.

7 comments:

BeckySC said...

Great work, Judi :) Congratulations!

Carol said...

Oh, so pretty!

mainely stitching said...

What a lovely project! It's beautiful!

Valda said...

Oh, that is so pretty! Great finish, Judith!

Singular Stitches said...

How very pretty!! :o)

Melanie said...

Beautiful, I love the detail.

Anne S said...

The seedbag exchange you stitched is exquisite! :D