Saturday, July 14, 2007

Harry P

I just got the audiobooks in from part 3 to 6. Yes I know I am late in reading the, but I am addicted since the movies came out. I have 1 as a real book and 2 as my first audiobook and I just love that as you can do whatever you want and still listen to the books. I hope to finish the last cd of 2 tomorrow and than go on to part 3. John is going to the "Vlootdagen" in Den Helder. So I have the house on my own.I am busy cutting pieces for part 3 of the 3 times 3 is 9 quilt. I have to make the block 16 times and all the blocks consist of 9 parts. So a lot of cutting has to happen. Still 50 pieces to go.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Yes indeed, I love audio books, too. I play them as I stitch and press, but not as I cut, since I have to pay closer attention measuring cuts accurately. I like how that enables me to do two of my favorite things at the same time "read" and quilt!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Enjoy having the house to yourself! I hope you get a lot done!