Saturday, July 28, 2007

Little red riding hood and some pieces framed.




Today I finished page 10 and 11 on Little red riding hood. I always have it that how longer I stitch on one project how faster it goes as I get used to the fabric, thread and chart. Now the first row of pages is finished and official I have finiahed page 1 tot 10 and page 17. I have't worked out how much % I have finished now of the stitches, but it a lot already.
I am also busy with one of the mysteriequilts and hope to show a new pic soon, but now there isn't a lot to see yet.
Today my parents came to visit and brought some framed pieces. Here a pic of Medieval Town Mandala, which I just loved how he framed it. We had to put in a 4double mat to have enough room for the bicones.
Also they brought starlight sampler with them, which was framed very simple, but I love it.
And I got Victoria city sampler to the framer and he did do a nice job on that one too.

14 comments:

Kerry said...

Everything is looking just beautiful.

Felicity said...

Gorgeous work, Judith! I simply love the MTM. It's one of my fave cross stitching patterns of all time (I missed out on getting a copy cos I didn't know that Martina withdrew pattern sales). I doubt I will ever get to stitch one for myself, but always enjoy seeing other people's work.

Felicity (aka Bliss) in Brisbane

cathymk said...

Red Riding Hood is really growing - it's looking marvelous!

All your framed pieces look fantastic! Congratulations!

Sharon said...

Your framed peices are gorgeous!

Dawn T. said...

MTM is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Everything is so beautiful. Great job!

Vikki Gable said...

Love the framed pieces, Mandala is beautiful. You have made great progress with Red Riding Hood. That is definitely alot of work. Congrates.

Carol said...

Beautiful framings! I chose not to mat my MTM and used a gold frame - I cannot wait for it to come back!

Kathryn in NZ said...

Loved the Victoria Sampler when you finished it and now the framing is great too.
MTM is amazing and awesome and has pushed your Dolphins piece into 2nd (on the list of my favourite pieces that you've stitched).
And you are really going so well on Red Riding Hood, woohoo

Aussie Stitcher said...

Great progress on Little Red Riding Hood, I love your framed pieces, they look great.

Joanne

Mindi said...

@comcast.netYour MTM turned out lovely, and will be a true heirloom piece. I also really liked the Victoria city sampler.

Vicky said...

Your framed pieces are just lovely! How exciting to be able to hang your beautiful work!

Karen said...

Beautiful work, as always! LRRH is just flying along! And your mandala is gorgeous! I want to do this one, too, eventually! I love the Victoria city sampler - hadn't seen that one before - looks like there were lots of interesting stitches in it! Beautiful, all of it!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

all the framing is fantastic