It is a scrappy stashquilt and I like how it turned out. In reall life the colors look a bit softer I think.It is again a pattern from Lori Smith, like also the tulip one and the fall one. I changed this one. Official where now the dots are should have been Sunbonnet sue, but I didn;t feel up to that applique, so I decided to do Dots and well they are really round too which is shocking to me as I am very good in getting other forms than I wanted to. This will go in the mail to a friend of mine. Hope she will ike it.
I started this one friday by cutting all the pieces for back and front. Yesterday I did do all the piecing and applique (applique again done by hand) and today I did do the quilting and binding. Also went to a quiltexhibition in the church of Oudendijk and met someone whose blog I am already reading for a few months now, but didn't know she lived so close, lol well where was my head. It was a nice exhibition with some beautifull quilts of that bee. Margreet has put pics of the quilt on her blog. So you can see some pics there.