Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tulip time finished



I jus finished the binding on tulip time.

I really loved making this quilt. With this rainy day it looks so sunny. I also made a pic of the detail of the quilting. Just click the pic so you can see even more setail. I love doing the meandering very much and per quilt is goes better and better.

Today I also finished the Halloween exchange for SBEBB. I loved stitching every minute of them. My next project is already choosen for the stitching pocket exchange and I will start the stitching today.

20 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

That really turned out well. I love it!!

Carla said...

Your quilt turn out so pretty!! Love detail of the quilting :)

Kitty Couture said...

Very pretty quilt, Judith, so cheerful and girly.

Mindi said...

The tulip quilt is beautiful. I love the colors!

Anja´s Wunschpunsch said...

your tulip quilt is so wonderful.

Hazel said...

Beautiful. xx

Lennu said...

Oh how beautiful, lovely colours, great job!

jovaliquilts said...

I really like the contrast between the sharp zig-zaggy triangles and the curved tulips. Nice!

ollie1976 said...

Great job on the tulips-love the colors.
-Jen

Rose Marie said...

Perfect for spring ... it's lovely!

Stephanie said...

Your tulip quilt turned out beautifully - well done!

Michelle said...

Love it! The quilting is magnificent too!

The Teacup Cottage said...

OMG! That is so beautiful! I love the colors you chose.

Unknown said...

You are right, with the weather here, your quilt brings the sunshine we haven´t got! Congrat on a nice quilted finish. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Tulip Time is lovely Judith - bright and beautiful!

Kathryn in NZ said...

It's so lovely and bright!

Sharon said...

It's beautiful! congrats.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a gorgeous quilt... but then I love tulips!

Heather said...

That is beautiful! You are right on a rainy day it sure brightens the room right up :D I have yet to try appliqué, you do a lot of it, is it that difficult? I need to try my hand at a small project first I think.

Valda said...

Gorgeous quilt! I love tulips!