Monday, October 22, 2007

I am back from Belgium

I had a great quilting retreat in Belgium this weekend and last night around 9 I came home. I am far behind in my bloglines and e-mails (even got one from Honeysuckelcottage finally after sending another one last week). I have finished a few things through the weekend and will show them later. I am not feeling well at the moment, but couldn't sleep anymore. I think I catched a cold somewhere.

I also got an e-mail that my Halloween exchange was received. So here is a pic. I made a needlebook out of it. It is spooks out from Waxing Moon Designs. The fabrics are the ones I used for my last bag, so it is totally made of leftovers.

6 comments:

Arthemise said...

Oh, I like that piece! And the finishing is great.

Anonymous said...

Hé Judith,
Fijn dat je er bij was maar nu snel weer helemaal beter hoor!

katrien said...

Leuk ,dat je erbij was.
Wat een leuk naaldenmapje heb je gemaakt .En nu snel beter worden hoor.Zit eigenlijk ook met een snotneus.

Anonymous said...

een Belgische verkoudheid? oeioeioei!
snel beterschap! en tot ziens in Elst of Westouter (of ergens anders ;-))

Anonymous said...

Very sweet little needlebook.

Carla said...

Cute needlebook!!