Monday, October 22, 2007

What did I do this weekend

Well friday morning early I went to Marion in Amsterdam to pick her up and drive to Poperingen for the bee. It was my first bee and I loved it. I have worked there on a secret piece, so can't show it yet. Than after that we went to Westouter for the retreat and that was so nice. I loved the whole weekend and came home rested very well.
First a pic of the blocks of my big mysteriequilt which is ending it's completion. Only a few more blocks to go. Hope to work on that some more in the coming weeks. These are the corners of the whole quilt and that means I have now part 1 - 9 finished. On to part 10, 11 and 12 now.
Than I also worked on the BOM Cat's Paw. I finished month 1 and 2. Now I have to wait till next month for part 3. The big cat blocks and the 4 patch was month two the others are month one. Did it all this weekend.
I also brought with me Susans Round Robin and after a bit of help from the other ladies I decided to stay with my first plan and add triangles with tulips to it. The green fabric comes from the shop that was present and suited it very well. I think it compliments Susans middle block and Connies triangles very well. Now it can go on it's road to Liz.

That is all I have done this weekend. Now I have to start thinking about the next round robin which is Connies. I have to do two rounds on this one. First put it off point and than add a pieced border. That pieced border is an easy one, but what to do for the triangles. All good ideas are welcome.

11 comments:

Hedgehog said...

What beautiful work!

Laurie Ann said...

Oh, I especially like the first pic. The purple and pink work. Beautiful!

Kitty Couture said...

Judith, your quilting is beautiful.

Sharon said...

The quilting is just gorgeous! Your Halloween exchange is cute too.

Anonymous said...

Your quilting is amazing! I especially love the pink and green one.

Hazel said...

Gorgeous quilts!! xx

Gail said...

Wow- especially love the bright pink and green.

katrien said...

Je tulpen zijn mooi geworden hoor.
Ben je al begonnen met de blauwe ?

Anonymous said...

Jaja, jij was ijverig in Westouter!
Knap hoor! ;-)

Silverthimble said...

You were very busy last weekend! I love what you added to the Round Robin!

Anonymous said...

Prachtig, zoals je de tulpen hebt toegevoegd aan de RR quilt. Ook de andere foto's zijn erg leuk om naar te kijken.