Well here I am again, now for the goals for 2010
1. Finish Little red riding hood ("only" 12 pages to go LOL)
2. Do all the schnibbles in the year of schnibbles and finish all of them, which also means quilting and binding them.
3. Finish the top if the mysterie designer BOM and probaly ask my mother to quilt it.
4. Finish the top of the 1930's quilt
5. Make 24 SBS blocks (which means 2 a month)
6. Finish Nature's Chorus (ninpatch and snowball quilt)
7. Finish Sweet Escape Gobble Gobble quilt
8. Finish 40T
9. Finish Picnic
10. Work on Journey of a quilter
11. Work on tisket a tasket
12. If I finish LRRH start another HEAD
13. Read 12 books
14. Finish some other miss rosie quilts.
15. Cook some more new dishes, the first new kitchen is chinese that I am going to try.