Saturday, January 09, 2010

I am ready with the snow


Since the 17th of december we have snow and since than I only dared 2 days to go by bike to my work, the rest of the days I just had to go by car as our street has not even snow, but the hole road is ice, you can skate on our road without any problems. I just want to go y bike, but just can't and I hate it. Please give me some warmer weather, so that the snow melts and I can bike again. We are also sleeping under two quilts as otherwise it is just to cold in the bedroom.

Today I have sandwiched the gobble gobble quilt or sweet escape from Miss Rosie designs. I already decided how to quilt it, but first I will finish the quilting on my ninepatch and snowball quilt. Tomorrow I also will sandwich Picnic and Madeline and those two will be quilted before I will start quilting sweet escape, so I can get in the quiltingswung again as somehow I always need to get my hands and arms loose. So the coming week will be for quilting only as I off course also have to finish a few quilts, otherwise will my pile of unquilted tops be getting to high.

7 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Beautiful autumn colours in your quilt. Go luck in getting warmer weather.

Amy said...

Cute! I like that pattern in Gobble, Gobble.

Quilter Kathy said...

You are really on a roll, with a line up of projects to complete! Great way to start off the new year!

katrien said...

Weerom een prachtig quilttop klaar.

Jantine said...

Wat een mooie quilt. De kleuren zijn schitterend! Is het bewust dat er in de verdeling van licht donker geen systeem zit? Ik dacht eerst dat het om en om was, maar dat is niet zo...

Suburban Stitcher said...

woo hoo! You are doing pretty nicely on your goals!

Jeanne said...

It's gorgeous, Judith!