Wednesday, February 22, 2006

And another 2 goals finished for this month!!

Yeah I just finished two goals for this month. I finished the stitching on Just Nan's TirckORTreat box. I know I said beginning of last month that I didn;t have any fun stitching it, but now I did have a lot of fun stitching it. Now just have to figure out the instructions to make it into a nice box.
Next to stitch is autumn pocket, maybe I will stay in this mood and finish that too.

Than I finished the third part of my mysteriequilt . The 16 blocks I have made I think will be arranged with the big blocks, like I have put them here, but it can also be totally different we will see in later parts. Now on to part 4, cutting 144 triangles.

8 comments:

Shelleen said...

oh Judith, I love Halloween and love that Trick or Treat box, can't wait to see a pic of it put together

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Love the trick or treat box hope it goes together easily. Quilt piecing is still looking great. Happy Stitching, CJ

BeckySC said...

The JN looks great! I have seen this one stitched/finished and it's really a cute one! Looking forward to seeing it finished into the treat box.

Good luck with your quilt! Your color choices are nice. I haven't done any quilting in a very long time.

Karen's Blog said...

Judith, your JN is really lovely. So is your beautiful quilt. I am also a quilter so it is nice to see your progress.

Lelia said...

Awesome! The Halloween design will make a cute box. Your mystery quilt is vey cheerful! Good Job.

KarenV said...

Congratulations on finishing the JN box - it looks great!

Your quilt looks lovely too - I've never really got into quilting but I love the look of it.

If you fancy working on the DT Blackwork with me, feel free. I haven't got too far with it and it would be fun to have someone to stitch it with :)

valda said...

Your JN looks great! I knew you'd end up enjoying stitching on it. I haven't put my box together yet either. Your quilt blocks look fantastic!

Carol said...

Judi - I finally finished Part 5 tonight!!!! Yay! I will be posting a pic when I do my blog entry before I go to bed... all I can say is, whew!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL