Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Goals for february

1. finishing part 4 of Medieval Town Mandala yes
2. Finish the Mrs Piek quilt yes
3. Finish two quilts for Mica and Chenna yes
4. Start Autumn Pocket from Beardiedesigns and stitch a lot on it in my vacation yes but not finished
5. If I have time left I want to start and maybe finish block 18 of NHA I have not stitched on this one, but stitched and finished January stampit and February stamp-it

Goals for February:
1. Finish part 5 of MTM
2. Finish March stamp-it
3. Finish Maudiquilt
4. Finish Chennaquilt
5. Start and Finish Skiing from SB for the olympic challenge
6. Start and Finish Skating from SB for the olympic challenge
7. Work on my Mysteriequilt. Finish part 2 and part 3 and maybe part 4.
If I have time left:
8. Work on sheperd's needleroll from SB
9. Work on Autumn Pocket
10. Work on TrickORTreat box
11. Start the Gerardquilt
12. Work on NHA.

No comments: