Saturday, December 19, 2009

2 finishes and Little red riding hood

What shall I show you first LRRH or my finishes. Well I think the finishes.

First I finished a tuffet, which is a pincushion and also a schnibbles pattern from Miss Rosie. It is made from leftovers from the november schnibble.
Than I also made another fabricwreath, now for myself. I love how this one came out too. You can find a tutorial here, but I have to say I make the little bags a bit different so that I have the opening onthe back, I also don't close that little hole as it is real small and also on the wreath itself.
And than off course the monthly update on Little red riding hood. Another 2 pages finished and a lot done on the next 3 pages.
I am also very busy with 40T, all the stars are finished and am now busy with the ninepatches. Hopefully it will be finished the coming days.

12 comments:

Nancy M said...

She's looking fine!!! You make such great progress every month!!!

Blu said...

The wreath looks lovely! Red riding hood looks good.

Yvonne aka sommeke said...

Mooi hé, zo'n krans (bij de mijne hebben de zakjes de naar ook op de achterkant)
En ik zit hier nu volop te genieten van jouw heerlijke vlechtquilt! Hoooooooo

Binky's Blog said...

I love to see your progress. Your work is very nice.

Annie Bee said...

LRRH looks great and I love you tuffet.

MaryT said...

Really great progress! I just love the look in Red Ridinghood's face.

Jantine said...

He Judith, ben een tijdje niet langs geweest. Wat heb je weer veel gemaakt! Je krans is mooi geworden, wat een werk hè?
Wat ik me afvroeg... waarom zie ik zoveel draden hangen aan je borduurwerk?

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I love your wreath...wow...that is so neat Judith...

Good Progress on LRRH too...

Take care & Happy Stitching

DAWNIE said...

Love your Tuffett - I have the same pattern and have done in country colours - just love it. p.s. one more sleep until I can open your Secret Santa pressie - and your cross stitch looks gorgeous on the tree

Miche said...

Wow done hun you're doing some good progress and your little red riding hood looks amazing xx

Vikki Gable said...

I love your fabric wreath! and still jealous of your great progress on LRRH! Hope you have a great holiday.

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

Judith, I haven't stopped by your blog in quite a while. Your LLRH is coming along so fantastically! Fun to catch up on all your other sewing an quilting projects, too. Totally inspiring.