Saturday, December 05, 2009

stashbusting report week 49

Last week I got some fabric as presents and also my price from the schnibbles. And after a bit of debating I decided to count it after all as fabric in. Also today came an order from fatquartershop. I had to order the year of schnibbles pattern "tuffets" and because only an envelope with one pattern is a bit to empty I also ordered two charmpacks from alliance and some yardage.
Also fabric went out. The charmpack for the christmas wreath in my last post and some more background fabric for the carolina mysterie.

Fabric in week 49: 6.55 meter
Fabric out week 49: 3.35 meter

Fabric in 2009: 144.75 meter
Fabric out 2009: 144.85 meter

Fabric busted: 0,10 meter

3 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

I think that would be called a "photo finish" your numbers are so close!

Margeeth said...

Oei, oei, oei, tien centimeter! ik weet niet of je dat nog wel 'busted' mag noemen....
(kan ook in de afronding zitten)

Annie said...

I'm glad you loved the ornament - I enjoyed making it, and have a lovely photo of her on my blog in my garden.