Saturday, December 12, 2009

Busy bee

I am very busy with work at the moment and some private stuff and almost can't find anytime to blog myself or read blogs. Hope the coming weeks will be a bit better.
This week my brother was in Winconsin and well as some of you know there was a lot of snow there. I am so jealous as I just love snow. Today we finally have had a cold night and I just love it. John is , like last saturday, working, so I have the house for myself all day. Today I will be cooking Cassoulet. The beans are already soaking for 10 hours. I hope it will taste nice in the end.
This week I received my sscs package and you see here a pic of the ornament on the package, isn't it a beautifull ornament? Annie is my partner and my so curious what is in the package. Can't almost not wait to open.
This week I worked on 40 T as I would love to have it finished this year. I still have 12 more of these stars to do and than if I am corret 13 ninpatches. I hope I can make it in that time.
Than how am I doing on my goals for december
- Work on the caroline christmas mysterie done
- Work on the mysterie designer bom (finish block 5,6 and 7 and work a bit more on the finishing kit).
- Work on 40T done
- Make two blocks for the sbs quilt.
- Start quilt for my colleague
- Finish 2 pages of LRRH done

2 comments:

Annie Bee said...

What a lovely ornament and I love your nine patch it looks really pretty.

Chookyblue...... said...

great ornament from Annie.......love those will have to make some........