Sunday, December 27, 2009

Finished a quilt top and the stashbusting report


I have finished 40T finally this weekend. I am thinking about a good name for it. I loved sewing on it every minute and do love the look of it.
Than on to the stashbustingreport, the last one of this year. I busted fabric for the backing of 40T and I busted a bit for a quilt for my colleague. Nothing came in.
Fabric out in week 52: 7 meter
Fabric in week 52: 0 meter
Fabric out in 2009: 153.85 meter
Fabric in 2009: 145 meter
Fabric busted in 2009: 8.85 meter

8 comments:

Domovnitsa said...

Wow!! This is my dream! I will sew it too: o) Beautiful!

Katrien said...

Prachtig hoor.

Tamera said...

Great Job! Can't wait to see what you do in 2010.

The quilt is beautiful!

SpinningStar said...

Beautiful quilt and good stashbusting report.

Happy New Year!

Mel said...

Love your quilt. This is one I'd like to make.

inge said...

schitterende top judith!

Jeanne said...

Your top is beautiful, Judith! Congrats on your stash busting efforts for 2009, also.

julieQ said...

Very nice top!! Love the colors.