Monday, June 19, 2006

Finished part 9 of MTM


Yes it is finished part 9. Now on to part 10, 11 and 12 which will fill up the corners between the rows of houses. I am happy to be done with the last houses as those middle buildings and long buildings all the same on all sides where a little to much.
Now I am going to work on my sewing machine to get some stitching nicely finished. So more pics will follow later.
And so Autumn Thanks from Sisters and best friends is finished in to this little quilt/wallhanging. Can you see that I just love my new sewing machine, maybe I will do some more sewing later today, but I think first I am going to stitch again. Just have to decide on which of my projects.

7 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Woo-hoo, Judith!! Incredible!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Judith, I can't wait till september to see this one finished! Hope this chart will be available 'as a whole' soon.

Shelleen said...

The MTM is just looking awesome!

Carol said...

Congrats Zippy - MTM looks great :-) I have a happy night off from it tonight :-)

Von said...

I'm so pleased to see how thrilled you are with your new sewing machine!!

Then I'm bowled over at your latest MTM completion - WOW! :D

Anonymous said...

Autumn Thanks is gorgeous, very pretty. MTM of course, looking fabulous.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on MTM finish.