Saturday, June 17, 2006

The new sewing machine



And here it is. My new sewing machine:

And with it I got this beautifull box of sewing thread in a lot of colors (55):

After working on the sewing machine the whole afternoon I worked on MTM in the eving and here the pic of that one so far. I hope to have it finished this weekend not a lot of houses anymore so keep those fingers crossed that I will survive.
Today I was looking at how many finishes I had this year so far and I found out I have had 11 quilt finishes and 12 crossstitch finishes..
Today we have been away on the bike for 45 km and it was nice and hot. We went to Medemblik and had a nice lunch there between a lot of germans how where on holiday there as it is next to the water.

6 comments:

Shelina said...

Ooh, I've been wanting a machine like this for a long time. Still saving up my pennies. Congratulations on yours!

Anonymous said...

mooie buit aan naaigarens!
en mooi machientje!

mainely stitching said...

Wow, that's a beautiful sewing machine! Enjoy!! And what a lot of finishes - hooray!

Singular Stitches said...

Kewl Beans on the new machine!!! Girls can have fun with power 'toys', too!

Carol said...

Congrats on the new machine - I hope to get my very first one fairly soon.... Your MTM looks great! I am about to pick mine up for the evening now too... cannot wait until those houses are finally done LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Judith,
Hmmm.... voor die klosjes garen alleen al zou ik het doen! ;-)))

Ik wens je jaaaaaaaaaren plezier met je nieuwe machientje!

Byeeeee
Yvonne